We offer a variety of sizes and types of Plastic Pallets such as export, nestable, rackable and fire retardent for your work-in-process, storage, distribution, and shipping applications.
Eight Signs that Plastic Pallets May be Right for You (click to view)
- Your application has sanitation requirements.
- Pallet replacement and disposal costs are high or increasing.
- Your expendable packaging costs are high.
- Pallet splinters and protruding nails are a problem.
- Substandard pallets are a frequent cause of equipment jams.
- Pallet repair is becoming your second business.
- Import shipments are delayed because of insect problems.
- Your pallet costs are increasing.
Benefits of Plastic Pallets: (click to view)
- Economic - In a closed loop system, plastic pallets make a tremendous number of trips before being recycled. On a cost per trip basis, they represent great savings over wood pallets. They rapidly realize their initial investment and continue to perform during the course of their service life.
- Ergonomic - Plastic pallets provide a safe and comfortable handling solution, which improves workplace safety. They are dimensionally stable, consistent in weight and non-porous. In some cases, they are lighter than wood and their smooth and contoured construction is free of nails, splinters and rust.
- Environmental - Using plastic preserves natural resources, while reducing waste. Wood pallets consume precious natural resources; up to 10 million trees are cut each year to produce wood pallets. When retired from service, wood pallets are sent to landfills. Plastic pallets offer a much longer life and can be recycled into other useful products at the end of their service life.
- Reduction in Product Damage due to plastic pallets durability, consistent support, and smooth molded design. They will not warp, shrink or change mass over time.
- Reduction in Work Injuries - plastic pallets are lightweight and easy-to-handle and no splinters, nails, broken boards, etc. to deal with.
- Improved Sanitation - most chemicals, etc will not compromise the integrity of plastic pallets, they do not absorb moisture or support the growth of mold, mildew or fungus. Plastic pallets do not harbor or insects, approving these plastic export pallets for export use.
Pallet Racks are a complementary product that can be used with rackable styles of plastic pallets for storage of goods.