Rubber Floor Mats / Anti Fatigue Matting
Ultra Soft, Ultra Comfortable - Ortho Mat...because it feels so good!
Ortho Mat™ Rubber Floor Mats are thicker than most industrial anti fatigue mats on the market today and are designed to reduce the risk of slips and falls and reduce strains and pains associated with prolonged exposure to cold, heat and vibration.
Worker's compensation claims can ultimately be decreased by reducing worker fatigue and increasing productivity, safety, and morale in the workplace.
These rubber floor mats are impervious to acids, many chemicals, petroleum products, animal and vegetable fats, and have a life expectancy of 3 to 8 years.
Please Note: On custom orders, a 1/2" +/- varience applies.
Features & Benefits of Ortho Mat™ Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- National Floor Safety Institute tested and approved.
- Promotes Employee Wellness.
- Ortho I and Ortho II anti fatigue mats are approximately 3/4" thick, ESD mats are approximately 5/8" thick and Anti-Slip mats are 1/4" thick.
- Made from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber. Ortho I has an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
- These industrial rubber floor mats are impervious to many chemicals, petroleum products, animal or vegetable fats.
- Non allergenic, latex and silicone free.
- Light weight and easy to lift and clean. Can be cleaned with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid based cleaners. Okay to steam clean.
- Beveled on all four sides for ease of cart traffic and added safety. 3" safety strip is also available.
- Anti fatigue mats are available in many sizes (including runners) as well as custom sizes and shapes.