Remco Safety Plastic Shovels
These non-sparking Safety Plastic Shovels are lightweight, non sparking and will not rust or corrode. They are available in two styles, two-piece which are quick and easy to disassemble for storage and collapsible emergency blade style.
They come in a variety of blade and handle sizes and configurations.
Features & Benefits of Emergency Blade Plastic Shovels: (click to view)
- Injection molded, ABS.
- Collapse for easy storage.
- Will not damage tires.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Lightweight yet rugged.
Applications & Markets for Emergency Blade Plastic Shovels: (click to view)
- Roadside emergencies
- Commercial trucks and vehicles
- Highway authorities
- Snow removal
- Safety and hazmat kits
- Family vehicles
Features & Benefits of Safety Plastic Shovels: (click to view)
- Stock color is green blade and black handle.
- Anti-static agent in blade.
- Two-piece construction disassembles for easy storage.
- Extended d-grip handled ergonomic shovels.
- Chemical resistant.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Working temperature range:-22°F/-30°C to 176°F/80°C.
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range.
- Patent No. Des. 393, 190.
Applications & Markets for Safety Plastic Shovels: (click to view)
- Spill kits and hazmat response
- Industrial applications
- Material handling
- Environmental clean-up