Ortho Tuff Skin Salon Rubber Matting
Ortho Tuff Skin Salon Rubber Floor Mats are made from virgin Ortho Mat closed cell NBR sponge with a seamless top cost applied to prevent separation and tripping and are designed specifically for Beauty Salons.
This industrial anti fatigue matting has an easy to clean surface which can be swept and mopped and its closed cell properties eliminate absorption of liquids and fluids. Permanent hair color, bleach, peroxide and other chemicals can be easily cleaned off with acetone.
Perfect for dry applications. Chairs or carts have no problem rolling on and off the mat with ease.
Custom sizes of Salon Mat rubber floor mats are available for orders of 20+.
Features of Tuff Skin Salon Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Virgin Ortho Mat closed cell NBR sponge with a seamless top cost applied to prevent separation and tripping.
- Colors: Black
- Approximately 3/4" thick.
- This rubber matting is textured non-slip surface.
- Permanent hair color, bleach, peroxide and other chemicals can easily be wiped off with acetone.
- Closed cell structure eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
- Recommended for dry areas, but are NOT recommended for oily, wet or slippery areas.
- Chairs or carts have no problem rolling on and off the mat with ease.
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free.
- Rubber matting are easy to clean surface, can be swept and mopped.
- All sides are beveled with rounded corners to reduce trip hazards.
- Ortho Tuff Skin salon rubber floor mats are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years, including premature wear.
- Ortho Tuff Skin salon rubber matting have a life expectancy of 10 years.
- Please Note: Ortho TUFF skin anti fatigue matting has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of slips & falls, while increasing safety and comfort in the workplace. Pro-Tech Mats Industries, Inc. accepts no responsibility for damages involving the use of our products. No product can guarantee that accidents will not happen. Suitability to task and operations in all aspects must be determined by the user of the mat.
- The TUFF Skin rubber floor mats should NOT be rolled backward or folded; ALWAYS flip mat upside down & then roll with the top side out. Never leave objects over 20 lbs. on the mat for more than 24 hours. The TUFF Skin mat is not meant for repeated narrow based high heel usage and may become damaged. Never weld on the TUFF Skin Mat.
Usage Areas for Hostess Station / Register Tuff Skin Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Styling Stations
- Shampoo Stations
- Manicure /Pedicure Stations
- Facial & Waxing Stations
- Receptionist Area/Front Counter
- ...and many more usage areas for standing workers