Signature Mats - Ortho Tuff Skin Rubber Matting
Tuff Skin Signature Series Rubber Floor Mats combines Ortho's leading anti fatigue matting with one of the most durable coatings to provide you with one of the most unique and durable rubber floor mats you'll ever stand on. These personal comfort mats can be used in any dry area that you find yourself standing for prolonged periods of time.
These industrial rubber floor mats feature rounded corners for a more esthetic appearance, as well as helping to reduce tripping. The texture coated backside helps to keep the rubber mat in place on carpet or polished floors.
Features of Tuff Skin Signature Series Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Virgin Ortho mat closed cell NBR sponge with a seamless durable top coat to avoid mat separation and tripping.
- Rounded corners to reduce tripping and improve appearance
- Texture coated backside helps to keep the rubber matting in place.
- Color - Black
- 1-1/2" beveled edges reducing tripping and falling hazards.
- Available with or without 2" safety stripe in yellow or black.
- Specially engineered raised pyramid pattern is excellent for wet or dry applications
- Our non-directional pyramid pattern increases traction and reduces water pooling, ensuring safer foot traffic
- Easy to clean.
- Ortho Tuff Skin anti fatigue matting has a life expectancy of 5 to 8 years.
- Please Note: Ortho TUFF skin rubber floor mats have been specifically designed to reduce the risk of slips & falls, while increasing safety and comfort in the workplace. Pro-Tech Mats Industries, Inc. accepts no responsibility for damages involving the use of our products. No product can guarantee that accidents will not happen. Suitability to task and operations in all aspects must be determined by the user of the mat.
- The TUFF Skin rubber floor mats should NOT be rolled backward or folded; ALWAYS flip mat upside down & then roll with the top side out. Never leave objects over 20 lbs. on the mat for more than 24 hours. The TUFF Skin mat is not meant for repeated narrow based high heel usage and may become damaged. Never weld on the TUFF Skin Mat.