These BeastWire & FordLogan Wire Storage Lockers are available in both 6 and 10 gauge wire depending on your security requirements and come in several different styles including tenant and industrial storage lockers, personnel storage lockers and portable storage lockers.
Panels and doors are fully framed for quick assembly. Installation is easy and does not require cutting panels down in the field. All versions provide unrestricted visibility, circulation and fire suppression.
Options for Wire Storage Lockers:
- Come in standard and custom size options.
- Single, double and triple tier configurations available.
- Woven, welded wire mesh, expanded metal or solid sheet infill.
- Doors available are hinge or slide and come equipped with a padlock hasp.
- Shelves (fixed or adjustable) and hang rods available upon request.
Applications for Wire Storage Lockers:
- Condo & Apartment Tenant Storage
- Military TA-50 and Personnel Readiness
- Portable Military Gear Lockers
- Portable solutions for hospitality, trade shows and merchandisers
- Inventory & Supply Lockers
- Tack and Feed Lockers
Tenant & Industrial Wire Storage Lockers
- Provides instant, versatile, and safe storage for tenant, retail, and industrial applications.
- 10 gauge, welded 2" x 2" square wire mesh construction has a clean and finished appearance.
- Open design allows for:
- Full visibility and unrestricted circulation of air, light, and heat.
- Minimal interference with fire sprinkler systems.
- Increased security to help reduce theft.
- Heavy duty construction makes welded wire mesh lockers stronger and more durable than sheet metal locker versions.
- Field cut-outs can be easily made around obstructions, if necessary.
- Wire mesh is welded to the frame, preventing potential injuries that can happen with exposed and unprotected mesh.
Personnel Wire Storage Lockers
- Commonly used as military personnel storage and readiness lockers.
- Provides instant, versatile, and safe storage for equipment and belongings, as well as ventilation and interior lighting.
- Sliding door option works well when lockers are set-up in long aisles of tandem lockers without aisle space; and won't interfere with adjacent lockers either.
- Layout and sizes can be modified, if needed.
- Also available in 6 gauge, high security, welded wire, for added protection.
- Welded wire shelving system is included with multiple-tier lockers.
- Other options available including garment hangers.
Portable Wire Storage Lockers
- Struggling with missing inventory, these lockers offer a portable solution to store inventory and supplies in a secured location, to help reduce your losses.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel mesh, they provide sturdy, durable and attractive storage.
- Solid polyurethane casters allow for easy mobility for relocation.
- Options include internal shelves, fork pockets, pull bars and several door arrangements.
- Can be shipped assembled or as kits for reduced shipping costs on larger orders.
There are currently no product reviews.