Time to Read: 0m 0s
YOUR CHALLENGE: Cold Air Infiltration into Work Area from Freezer
- Using strip door plastic does not block much freezer cold air from escaping when the door is open for production access.
- Freezer used for storage and moving product in and out, but cold air causes discomfort for workers outside of the freezer.
- Strip material is dangerous for visibility of traffic in and out.
- Strip material does not block the rapid flow of cold air at the floor from escaping.
- Energy costs increase with this escaping cold air.
- Workers productivity is reduced due to discomfort from being cold.
DACO’S SOLUTION: ETD Climate Control Air Curtain
- Install a heated ETD climate control air door mounted to the outside, above the freezer door.
- Limit greatly the amount of cold air escaping from the freezer at floor level.
- Increased worker comfort outside of the freezer area.
- Increased productivity of workers, as they can concentrate on work instead of how to keep warm.
- Heat from the air curtain can be adjusted for comfort.
- Strip door material can be removed for better visibility and safety.
- Frost in freezer and energy costs are reduced.