NON STOCK - Ships from Pewaukee, WI 53072
These G2 HarshGuard Vinyl Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors are made of interchangeable heat sealed panels available in either solid vinyl or clear PVC, with stainless steel and aluminum hardware and are designed for use in extreme wind, moisture and temperature conditions.
The upper box of these industrial doors is completely assembled at the factory allowing for quick and easy installation. while protecting The roller tube assembly is protected by a slanted upper valance panel which allows water runoff .
These commercial overhead roll up doors are made for interior and exterior use.
- Car Washes
- Bottling Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Wash Down Areas
- Stainless steel, PVC and aluminum components will not rust.
- 45 mph wind load rated.
- Slanted roof allows water to run off and not collect.
- Can withstand corrosive & caustic chemicals and moisture build-up.
- Speed of commercial overhead door allows for more throughput.
- Reduced heat loss during cold months and no winter freeze ups.
- No damage is struck.
- No air compressor or air cylinder maintenance.
- Helps minimize in bay noise.
- Low maintenance - no cables, wheels, springs or sewn construction.
- Three year warranty with one year warranty on motor drive mechanism.
G2 HarshGuard Vinyl Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors Features:
- 18 oz. vinyl and 40 mil clear PVC welded seam construction.
- Resistant to all ultraviolet rays and is rot, mildew or tear resistant.
- Automatically resets after blow-out or breakaway.
- Safety photo eye.
- Wind load rated.
- Stainless steel, PVC and aluminum components.
- Custom fiberglass pultrusions will bend but not kink or break if loaded.
- Side seals and baffles are made of vinyl PVC weather stripping.
- Custom aluminum extrusions.
- Meet NFPA 701 and California fire marshal standards for flame retardancy.
- Upward speed is up to 28" per second, with manual override built in.
- 24 cycles per day duty cycle. 40 with high duty cycle upgrade and 70 with high duty cycle and fan kit upgrade.
- Integrated drive electronics means no separate wall mounted control panel.
- No wall mount required as motor mounts directly to drive shaft.
- Auxiliary open/close logic points, integrated open/close set-up control and built in auto close timer.
- All components are water tight and dust tight.
- Features non-corroding and non-oxidizing finish.
- 110 volt operation.
- Up/down position is controlled by built-in limit switches.
G2 Vinyl Commercial Overhead Roll Up Door Sizes - available up to 14' x 15'
Door Color Choices -
Door Mounting Options -
Options & Accessories -
- NEMA 1 and 4 hardwired or wireless controls
There are currently no product reviews.