Remco Hand Scrapers
These Hand Scrapers come in different sizes, colors and designs, and they are an excellent solution for a variety of scraping, bench top and food prep applications. The 6963 High Temp Scraper is ideal for hot cooking surfaces such as griddles.
The 6971 & 6972 Stainless Steel Hand Scrapers are designed with a bevel blade to help loosen hard to remove substances such as dried pastry dough, chocolate, staches and burnt food. They are made 100% of FDA compliant materials, making them safe for food contact. The ridged blade and ergonomic handle allow for repeated and heavy use.
These plastic scrapers are available in a variety of colors, making them perfect for color coded HACCP Programs.
Features & Benefits of Hand Scrapers: (click to view)
- One piece, injection molded polypropylene construction.
- 6971 & 6972 have injection molded polypropylene handle with stainless steel beveled blade.
- Made from FDA-compliant materials.
- Autoclavable and durable.
- Working Temperature of -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Will not rust or corrode; chemical resistant.
- Scraper handles shaped for strong grip.
- Available in colors for HACCP programs.
Applications & Markets for Hand Scrapers: (click to view)
- Meat, seafood and poultry
- Winery & Brewery
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Material Handling