Remco Single Blade Ultra Hygiene Squeegees
These Single Blade Ultra Hygiene Squeegees are a one-piece design with co-molded construction making them the smoothest and cleanest tool you'll ever see.
Featuring a rugged body, color-coded flexible blade and ultra-hygienic design that is available in four widths plus a bench style. Because they are one-piece, there are no seams or crevices for dirt and bacteria to hide.
Choose from a variety of European-thread handle lengths and styles, including telescoping.
Features & Benefits of Single Blade Ultra Hygiene Squeegees: (click to view)
- Very durable, solid and ultra-hygienic.
- One-piece construction, single blade squeegee design.
- Made from FDA compliant materials.
- Reinforced polypropylene head, with specially blended rubber blades; flexible and durable.
- Double splash guard for push or pull applications.
- Molded in reverse edge scraper.
- Autoclavable at temperatures up to 250° F/121°C.
- Working Temperature of -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Usable on a variety of work surfaces.
- Available in colors for HACCP programs.
- 6.5" handle included.
Applications & Markets for Remco Squeegees: (click to view)
- Meat, seafood, and poultry
- Milling and Bakery
- Ready to Eat Processing
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Winery and Brewery