Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Grand Rapids, Michigan 49519
The Magnum 2300 SD-U Semi Automatic Uniform Side Drive Carton & Case Sealers are designed for use with cartons that are longer in length and shorter in height because the side drive belts hold the carton more securely while applying the tape application to uniform cases. The side belts drive and tape head are adjustable to fit a variety of box sizes with a simple turn of a handle.
The 200 series tape head can use any 2" case tape and provides excellent top and bottom case sealing.
Features & Benefits of Magnum 2300 SD-U Carton & Case Sealer:
- Uniform, manual adjust operation.
- Side guides and top head adjust easily for uniform cases.
- Positive case feed are provided by two side drive belts.
- Top major flap squeezer rollers.
- Speed - up to 30 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
- Two 2" tape heads allow for easy tape threading.
- Tape heads can be quickly loaded and interchanged.
- Height of legs is adjustable from 22"–32".
- Chrome steel infeed and exit conveyors are included with carton sealer.
- Includes locking casters.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options of Magnum 2300-SD-U Carton & Case Sealer:
- 3" Tape Head
- 3 Flap Folder and extended side belts for effortless top flap folding
- T-Table upgrade for case bottom flap forming and packing station.
- Lowering kit for short height cases.
- Jumbo size for 28"W x 32"H cases
- Stainless Steel
- Conversion Kit - 2" tape on 3" head
- Additional Size Ranges
Style - Uniform
Belt Drives - Side
Speed - Up to 30 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
Minimum Capacity (L x W x H) - 5" x 5" x 5"
Maximum Capacity (L x W x H) - Unlimited x 20" x 20"
Tape - 2"
Electric - 120 VAC, 1 Phase, 15 Amp
There are currently no product reviews.