Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Grand Rapids, Michigan 49519
The Magnum 4500 SD-R Semi Automatic Random Side Drive Carton & Case Sealers are designed for use with cartons that are longer in length and shorter in height because the side drive belts hold the carton more securely while applying the tape application and automatically adjusting to case sizes.
The 200 series tape head is adjustable and can use any 2" case tape and provides excellent top and bottom case sealing. PLC controls come with two taping programs help to improve reliability and speed.
Features & Benefits of Magnum 4500-SD-R Carton & Case Sealer:
- Random, self adjusting operation.
- Side and top automatically adjusts for random cases.
- Auto case centering.
- Side belts and dual mast for tape head are air operated.
- PLC controlled with R1 memory and R2 random settings.
- Speed - up to 15 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
- Two 2" tape heads allow for easy tape threading.
- Height of legs is adjustable from 27"–35".
- Includes locking casters.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options of Magnum 4500-SD-R Carton & Case Sealer:
- 3" Tape Head
- Chrome steel infeed and Exit Conveyors
- Lowering kit for short height cases.
- High Speed Belt Upgrade for up to 20 cases per minute
- Conversion Kit - 2" tape on 3" head
- Additional Size Ranges
Style - Random
Belt Drives - Side
Speed - Up to 15 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
Minimum Capacity (L x W x H) - 5" x 5" x 5"
Maximum Capacity (L x W x H) - Unlimited x 24" x 24"
Tape - 2"
Electric - 120 VAC, 1 Phase, 15 Amp
Air- 4 cfm @ 80 psi
There are currently no product reviews.