Time to Read: 0m 0s
Many companies face losing their valuable processing and shipping containers every day, due to accidental loss or theft, and they are not able to identify if they are theirs, if they are found. Rest easy, there are several ways to personalize your containers with either a company logo and/or name and numbers, that can aide in identifying and getting your containers back.
- Molded-In Graphics - steel plates are made with company info and that plate is inserted into the mold at the time the product is made.
- Silk Screening - permanent marking method performed during the manufacturing process.
- Stenciling - done with paper or plastic stencils and ink rollers.
- Engraving - a tool is used to engrave a company name and/or numbers.
- Name Plates or Cards - many containers will have a molded in area specifically for name plates/cards to be attached or slide in.
- Custom Colored Totes