Time to Read: 0m 0s
YOUR CHALLENGE: Storing Easily Accessible Archive File Boxes
- Need to create additional space in your storage area for files to be stored.
- File boxes are stacked on the floor and the boxes are crushing under the weight of each other.
- Can't find what you are looking for because you are stacking boxes in front of each other to utilize space.
- Dangerous for employes to step over and around boxes and unstacking and stacking not good for employees backs.
DACO’S SOLUTION: Archive Industrial Steel Shelving Units
- Boxes can be stacked 2 high and 2 deep in either a 48" or 69" wide unit, eliminating crushing of boxes.
- Keeps boxes off the floor and utilize space more efficiently.
- Boxes are better organized and safer to move around.
- Steel shelving and boxes can be labelled and marked for easy identification.
- Keeps boxes in like new condition, due to improved handling.
- Depending on allowable space, archive shelving units can be placed back to back.